Monday, January 14, 2013

Featured Photographer: Alli Peck from Glow Portraits

I am so excited to be starting this project. Two times a month, I will be sharing with you photographers that I admire. I am privileged to work closely with Alli these past few months to create some amazing sets and setups. I hope that you enjoy getting to know her better.
-Trae




 Alli Peck - Glow Portraits - Facebook 

Big Bump Blanket in Blue Spruce
and Jen Silk Ribbon Halo
Location: Fort St John, BC, Canada
Style of Photography/Specialty: Newborn and Maternity studio light


Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a mama to 4 children, married 14 years and have a studio on my property that I work from. I use studio lighting and primarily photograph newborns and maternity, although, I also work with toddlers and have a boudoir photography business. I have also joined up with a wonderfully talented photographer Melissa Wells; together we are offering newborn, and maternity lighting and posing workshops through The Newborn Experience.

What type of camera do you use? I recently upgraded to the Canon Mark III and couldn't be happier! Love all the new focal points.

How did you get started?  Probably like so many other photographers, by having children and wanting to document the memories of them growing up so quickly!
What inspires you? Many things inspire me, from the way I will see colors in every day life, to the flow of fabric as its draped . .

What is your most favorite photo you’ve taken? The ones of my own children :)

What are your other talents/hobbies/interests?  I'm an avid reader of books and I exercise at the gym and run outside.



Natural Blanket and SimplyWrap in Cocoa

Alli's favorite Devoted Knits item is the Natural Blanket.


Use the discount "GlowFave" for $5 off the Natural Blanket - good for the first seven customers!



I hope you enjoyed getting to know Alli from Glow Portraits and that you will leave her some comment love.

3 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful Alli - I love your combinations of colours, tones and textures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alli is crazy awesome....not just your her work but as a personal as well!

    ReplyDelete